Diet pills have been around a long time. Seen as a miracle drug to some and a pointless scam to others, the huge plethora of diet pills and weight loss aids on the market has led to increasing uncertainty about which ones actually work and which ones are little more than multivitamins. The weight loss industry is booming for the simple reason that so many of us want to lose weight. While no fad diet or pill can replace the results of a proper healthy eating and exercise regime, they can help speed up weight loss by acting as an appetite suppressant and fat burner. One of the diet pills that ticks these boxes and has been getting a lot of media attention lately is Adiphene.
What is Adiphene and Where does it comes from?
Adiphene comes from RDK Global, a US company based in Arizona, though Adiphene itself is based out of Dallas Texas. RDK Global has been around for the last decade and has made a name for themselves with a number of other popular supplements, including Phen375, Provailen, Optimus Green and Breastogen.
Adiphene itself is manufactured around the idea of combining a number of the common properties of diet pills into one. RDK Global say that Adiphene will help you lose fat in five different ways, such as suppressing hunger, fat binding and speeding up your metabolism.
A one month supply of Adiphene contains 60 capsules, with two to be taken daily – before breakfast and lunch – recommended for a course of three months.
Does Adiphene Actually Work?
Yes, Adiphene can certainly help you burn fat, especially if taken over three months as recommended. How it works is the most interesting topic. Adiphene uses 12 active ingredients to help you lose fat in 5 different ways.
- 3 Fat Metabolizers: speeds up your metabolism to help you burn fat and calories quicker. -1 Fat Binder prevents dietary fats adding to your weight.
- 1 Appetite Reducer: suppresses hunger pangs and cravings.
- 2 Thermogenic Boosters: raises your body’s core temperature to help you burn more fat.
- 5 Stimulants: boosts your metabolism and increases your energy.
As you can see, Adiphene is designed to be a multi-purpose diet pill that helps you lose weight in a number of different ways. By combining these 12 active ingredients, you’ve got a diet pill that certainly works and aids weight loss by using a number of different methods.
Let’s take a closer look at those 12 ingredients to see exactly their weight loss properties, as well as the other unique benefits they provide.
- Vitamin B6: Vital for the breakdown of lipids and plays a key role in many aspects of your metabolism.
- L-Carnitine HCL: An amino acid that helps convert fat to energy.
- Ginger Root: A spice that is often taken to deal with stomach problems.
- Chitosan: A natural fiber that blocks the absorption of dietary fats.
- Glucomannan: A natural fiber that cannot be digested by the stomach. Because it is indigestible, it stays in the gut for a long time, creating a feeling of fullness for longer.
- Cinnamon Extract: Effective in reducing cholesterol.
- Cayenne Capsicum: Increases the metabolism and promotes fat burning.
- Bitter Orange Extract: Increasing levels of adrenaline in the body.
- Chromium Picolinate: Helps treat type 2 diabetes and aid in weight loss.
- Gurana Extract: Containing more caffeine than coffee, this boosts your metabolism and energy.
- Ginseng Panax: Improves alertness.
- Cacao Extract: Helps lower blood pressure.
The Good And The Bad of Adiphene
With all those active ingredients, it’s no wonder Adiphene is so useful in weight loss. So, let’s take a look at some of the benefits that Adiphene can provide.
- Weight loss
- Burns fat
- Suppresses appetite
- Controls cravings
- Reduces fat absorption
- Boosts metabolism
- Natural ingredients
- Many users noticed results even without any other diet or exercise changes
- Multi-purpose weight loss pill
- Trusted company
- Money back guarantee
- No auto-enrollment subscription scam
That’s a lot of great benefits that show why Adiphene can be so effective in aiding weight loss. Nothing is completely perfect however and since you should always take caution when trying out any new supplement or pill, let’s take a look at some of the possible negatives of Adiphene.
- Bitter Orange Extract has been known to raise heart rate and blood pressure in some cases
- Some ingredients can cause side effects such a headaches and nausea
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not suitable for nursing mothers
- Not suitable for those on heart or blood pressure medication
- Not suitable for those with a shellfish allergy
Before you take any diet pill, it’s helpful to see what other people are saying about it. Let’s take a look at what some of Adiphene’s customers say about their experience with it.
“Having seen my sister lose weight with Adiphene, I thought I’d try it for myself. It’s excellent stuff and I’ve finally lost the last stubborn 10 pounds. I had tried adjusting my diet and it helped to stop me putting any more weight on, but I couldn’t lose any real weight before this.” – Angie D
“As a mother of 3 and a very busy wife, I’m finding Adiphene really useful. I haven’t really got the time for exercise or preparing a special diet, so the fact I have lost 8 pounds in the last 3 weeks is fantastic. More!” – Linda T
“11 pounds lighter in 23 days exactly and I haven’t done any exercise..” – Wendy B
“I know it’s working because in just a week I am one hole tighter on my belt. I haven’t even started back at the gym yet. Brilliant.” – Phil P
“I’m an amateur bodybuilder so my diet is good and I obviously ‘exercise’. I have been using Adiphene as a fat burner and I have to say I personally have had really good results.I’m looking more ripped than ever and can’t wait for the next comp. I understand nutrition, so I know the ingredients help more than weight loss too.” – Billy S
The Final Verdict
It’s important to note that nothing can ever replace healthy eating and exercise for weight loss and overall healthfulness. However, if you find it hard to stick to diets or want a little extra help, Adiphene can be incredibly helpful, especially due to suppressing appetite and boosting metabolism. While there
is a risk to people with heart and blood pressure conditions and they should avoid Adiphene, for most everyone else, this is a worthwhile diet pill to try.