Who among us hasn’t struggled with our weight? From harsh calorie restrictions to fad diets, there are an unlimited amount of programs and plan designed to help you shed a few pounds. The problem? The results take time and rarely stick, leaving you at a loss for motivation and confidence.
The 3 Week Diet Plan is a new program designed to, you guessed it, lose weight in just 3 weeks. Better yet, it’s designed to help you keep the weight off long term, so the results are permanent. In just 3 short weeks, you can completely change how you look and feel, leaving you happier, healthier and more confident than ever before.
Where Does This Program Come From?
The 3 Week Diet Plan is a comprehensive diet plan created by Brian Flatt. As a sports nutritionist, personal trainer and health coach, Flatt based his program in science and doesn’t make any false claims about losing 50 pounds in 3 weeks or other unsubstantiated claims. Instead, he promises that if you stick to his 21-day program, you will lose between 12 and 23 pounds. These results that would normally take 2-3 months to achieve without the program can be gained by following his step-by-step guide to diet and exercise.
Does The Program Really Work?
For millions of people, it certainly has. The 3 Week Diet Plan doesn’t promise unrealistic goals or make false claims but is instead a carefully constructed program based on science and nutrition. Flatt’s system contains 4 books, each detailing the 4 steps you need to take to see results.
- Book 1 – Introduction Manual: Book one details not just the basic instructions you need to follow to complete the program but allows lays down the science behind the plan so you can see how it really works. It shows what needs to be done to attack stubborn body fat, which nutrients are required to make the plan a success and the science behind why they work.
- Book 2 – Diet Manual: Book two is the main part of the program. It will instruct you how to calculate your lean body mass vs. fat percentage, to provide you with a specially tailored weight loss plan for you. The plan is detailed, specifying exactly what to eat, how much and when, so you’ll never be second guessing what exactly you need to do. Book two also goes a step further by showcasing what you need to do when the program is over to keep the weight off.
- Book 3 – Workout Manual: Using Book 2 alone will give you great results but used in combination with Book three and you can almost double your weight loss. Book three details an easy, at-home workout routine that can be done in just 20 minutes, so you can easily fit it into your busy day. Showcasing a number of intense workouts that can be completed at home – and some that can be done at the gym too – it details how to achieve results in just 20 minutes a day, 3-4 times a week.
- Book 4 – Mindset and Motivation Manual: Book four is a section often overlooked by most weight loss seekers. Many diets fail because you begin them with the wrong mindset but Book four delves into the mindset and internal motivation you need to see physical results. It contains a number of hints to help you stick to the plan, achieve your goals and make sure you keep the weight off forever.
Pros and Cons
Every program has its pros and cons and the 3Week Diet Plan is no exception. In this case though, the 3 Week Diet Plan’s pros far outway the cons, so there’s nothing to stop you from giving it a shot.
- The 3 Week Diet Plan can easily be done in the privacy of your own home so there’s no need for a gym membership or to eat hard-to-find foods.
- The system is very detailed so you can clearly follow the step-by-step guide to see results.
- Results are fast. In just 21 days, you’ll see impressive results that usually would take months to achieve. The short plan makes it easy to stick to too.
- The 3 Week Diet Plan is based on science, so it’s not a lot of nonsense spewed out to get your money. It details the science behind why it works and how you’ll see results.
- The 3 Week Diet Plan isn’t designed to take over your life, but to be worked with your existing ones. The workouts take just 20 minutes, and the meals are not hard to find or make so you can easily complete the program alongside your busy schedule.
- It has a 60-day money back guarantee, so if you’re not satisfied with the results, you can get a full refund.
- Best of all, the program actually works, so in just 21 days, you’ll see a noticeable weight loss that you can actually keep off.
- The program requires dedication. You need to follow the plan to see results.
- As with any new diet, you may find it difficult to stick to the new diet.
- There are no workout videos supplied, so you could potentially struggle with some of the workouts.
- Though you don’t need at-home gym equipment, weights are required for best results
What Do Real People Say About This Program?
So, the 3 Week Diet Plan actually works? Here’s what real people say about the program.
“The 3 Week Diet plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything you said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I’m now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. You have changed my life, and I am incredibly thankful.”
“I’ve never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise. Plus my girlfriend can’t get enough of my new body!”
“After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!”
One Final Word, A Warning
If you’re serious about losing weight and want to see results quickly, then the 3 Week Diet Plan is a great option for you. Please keep in mind, however, that this is not a miracle program. In order to achieve results, you need to follow the guide and put in an effort. You might struggle with hunger during some of the steps, and if you suffer from any health conditions, you shouldn’t begin this plan without first consulting with your doctor. However, if you’re able and willing to commit just three weeks to this program, you’ll achieve excellent results that will actually last.